WEEKLY JOURNAL ENTRY:
What progress was made on the project during the previous week(s)?
- Proposal acceptance from project supervisor and EDCI 573 professor.
- Outline of design document (Artifact 1) 10% completed.
- The only challenges so far is balancing the time to include practicum project work into the work schedule.
- I’ve been able to gather more learner analysis. Users email the LTPM team with questions on how to fill out a form and submit. There is still confusion on which or who to contact for what. If we had a concierge, that would direct our learners to where they need to be. It has been very time consuming to do all this handholding. This project gets justified each day!
- To have a job aid for our internal customers will meet the needs and goals of the organization.
- Getting the opportunity to use the ADDIE ID model on a work project to demonstrate my competence in design will meet my goals.
- I hope to get feedback from my stakeholders when I present them with a couple wireframe options. I will be able to start on a digital prototype after that meeting.